Mother’s Day is less than 2 weeks away, so here is a roundup of some of our favorites to gift any mom (or mom figure) in your life this year!
1. The Bodies Luxury Gift Set from Beautycounter includes their body butter and sugar scrub, both of which I use almost every day… Plus they’re at a discounted price (and limited inventory) when purchased together as the set! Beautycounter’s Countertime Collection is also a great option for anyone looking to pamper mom with some high quality skin care that she can use every day. You also can’t go wrong with a little lip pop from their color intense lipstick line (9 to 5 is my current favorite color).
2. Ever since Primal Palate gifted us one at our baby shower for Noe we’ve been fans of Sakura Bloom. Their ring slings have been a daily staple for us for over three years now. More recently they have also come out with some soft structured carriers, which are both beautiful and functional. These are great for mom in the early days when baby doesn’t want to be put down (hello, 4th trimester) but can carry baby up to 45 lbs so they work their magic well into toddlerhood and beyond. Our current favorite is our ring sling from the Maven collection.
3. The LB Brand has a Modern Motherhood line and I want to buy pretty much everything in it. Some of my favorites include the I Am Modern Motherhood sunglasses and the Protector, Lover, Mother tees (available in black, grey and white).
4. A personalized birthstone necklace is also a great, meaningful gift for mom. This one by Etsy is customizable and ships the next day!
5. A couple of years ago when I started biking to work I was in search of the perfect backpack that balanced functionality and style. I found my answer in Kelly Moore bag. Their bags were designed to be camera bags but I take out the camera inserts and use mine as my every day bag. They have lots of bags to choose from but I think their A Beautiful Mess backpack is super cute! They currently have a 20% off coupon on their website.
6. Rothy’s shoewear are perfect for any mom on the go, as they are super comfy but stylish enough for business casual work days or events. All their shoes are made from recycled water bottles (yay sustainability!), can fold up tiny to fit in your bag if you want to carry them around as a spare, and are machine washable. Use this code to get $20 off your order!
Check back soon because I’m going to also post some of my favorite books for/about moms and some of my favorite charities to donate to in honor of mom.